Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Camera has arrived!

I just got a mail about the camera being at the local post office; so guess what I'm going to play around with once I get home.

Almost considered going home on the mark, but be cool, stay in school, right? :)

Thought I could share some (interesting)news of the day. Mouse over and click for original site;


I just hope Skype'll stay free!

If you have any suggestions of things I can try out with my new Canon EOS 500D SLR, or some interesting techy news, feel free to share in the comment box below!
Rumi

15 comments:

  1. Dude I hope skype stays free too, if they start charging for it, it is gonna suck hardcore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try taking pictures of your neighbourhood. It's always interesting to see the different places people live in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take pictures of old people, and then ask people to bet on who dies first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I thought facebook was going to buy skype

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youtube is actually going to take over the world. Whose going to go to the cinema when we all have giant TV's and can rent movies from youtube.

    If skype starts charging, I'm fairly certain there will be free alternatives they can't have copyrighted what they do..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post man! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Skype better be free, been using it for years and it'll suck for me to change to any other alternative :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just don't try to be all hip and take black and white photos. I hate it when people do that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy! Take pictures of trees! I love trees!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If Skype doesn't remain free their will be an uprising of 20million people that use it daily.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish to see pictures of potholes! oh and macros of sand ! .... hehe anyway grats on the cam finally arriving :)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the new camera, as I said before---- lookin' forward to the oncoming photos :D

    ReplyDelete