Thursday, May 19, 2011

Exam done

Finally done with my German exam! It all went smooth(I think). Now I've only got a maths test sometime next week, and a trip for gym class, and I'll be close to done with everything grade-wise. Tomorrow I'll get home early as well – only one class!

You must be getting sick of my newbie pictures, but I discovered some more settings in Photoshop, and I ended up editing a quick picture.


Before:

http://fav.me/d3gpjux
After:
http://fav.me/d3gpjxr

Probably the worst I've uploaded because of the sun, but I guess you need to see me at my worst too.

5 comments:

  1. That is an effect in photoshop? What is the purpose of it supposed to be? To simulate some weird glasses effect? Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing the exam. Nice picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that vignette, but it could be better. A smoother transition and also its TOO dark. It looks like an old tube TV. Also it doesn't have to be symmetrical. You should check out some more examples and see how they use it on Top Gear. I like their effect best.

    Good to hear your exams went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Credits to me?! fail

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! my senior class just had our disneyland grad night

    ReplyDelete