Saturday, May 28, 2011

Finally back at home!

My arms are sore (well, the rest of my body, too) and I've got a few bruises and cuts. Still though, it was a really nice and somewhat relaxing way to spend some time outside. We had rain pretty much the whole Thursday as well as in the morning on Friday. I do not have any pictures though, since the weather forecast stated shit weather and rain, rain and rain.

And to my surprise, no one ended up falling out of the canoe. It's all good! I'll get back with an interesting post later today (it's Saturday here in Norway), and I hope you all had a giggle at the vanilla ice cream article!

Rumi

15 comments:

  1. Even though I'm an Eagle Scout, I haven't been camping or on a float trip in years. Glad you had fun. A lotta times the tough ones are more memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome back, glad you had the time to check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back mate, glad to have you back !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, looking foward to your next posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back from your outdoor escapades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back in the civilized world :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend once fell out of a canoe and they put the picture on front of the schools website. That was fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. its allways nice to be out in the woods and relax^^
    but you should have photoed it

    ReplyDelete
  9. give your self some time to rest and recover! glad it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! More posts and more photos! I'm gonna borrow my moms cam today. It's a Cannon 40D. Making some nice pics myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. glad to hear you're safe and had fun! :]

    ReplyDelete