Monday, May 2, 2011

[Insert obligatory post with games I play/have played here]

So far I've written quite a bit about World of Warcraft. I guess it is really easy to write about!

I've also spent quite a few hours in these games:


Civilization (5):

Great strategy game, even though one single game can last for hours and days. Playing as a known world leader of the past, you try to take over the world.

The Sims (2 and 3) DUH, of couse.

Making sure someone had a good and rich life is always fun. Used to compete in building houses and such when I was younger. Good times. Got a 2 gB USB "Sims-crystal" somewhere. Is is awesome.

Starcraft (2)

Never really played the first game, but the second one is really good. The map editor and such has resulted in card games such as poker and a bejeweled map as well. Fun even for those who does not want to compete seriously.

Pokemon

I've been a (huge metal) fan since the first game. Remember thinking I had killed a friend's Tentacruel on the blue version during kindergarden. Got my own Gameboy with Pikachu on it that summer. Playing Black as we speak.


More to come later. For now; What games have you played the last week/month?

28 comments:

  1. We have the same taste in games. I've been playing a lot of Bad Company 2 lately. I also picked up Dirt 2 cheap the other day. That works well on my 3 monitors. I love it. I'm looking forward to what you play next. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great taste! SC II and V5 rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of Crysis and Far Cry sequels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some top quality games right there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pokemon will take it from here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. starcraft 2 is my favorite game right now, protossin erryday like a boss

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to move past StarCraft 1, Civ 4, or Pokemon D&P yet. Right now for me, it is Dynasty Warriors all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should give Sins of a Solar Empire a try, that is hours of fun and kinda in the same vein as Civ5.

    ReplyDelete
  9. > What games have you played the last week/month?

    Second Life :)

    Yes, it IS a game, at least I am playing RPG in it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been playing portal 2 lately. I'm loving the splitscreen co-op. It's great to punch the guy who moves a platform out from underneath you, sending you to your death.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I miss the old school Pokemon. I've been playing Halo:Reach lately, not too shabby of a game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I miss my GBC and pokemon blue. I've got em around somewhere, but I'll never forget that original file where I got lost and ended up at the water gym with a lvl 38 venusaur and a lvl 2 pidgey. Good times...

    Also, I've been playing RuneScape and Donkey Kong Country Returns. and WoW...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Still playing Starcraft 2 once in a while. Very good game!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dragon age 2, Portal 2, Pokemon White, and bulletstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love civilization, 3 was the best one ever IMO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Only game I've played in the last week was Sim City D: haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

    Hey, as broken as it might be, the multiplayer's entertaining enough.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting thing to know what females are playing. gotha try civilisation V.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been playing the Gears 3 beta a lot. It's alright pretty much the same as 2 though.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like I might have to go and grab myself civ 5 ... lots of people seem to like it :p

    Recently me ... sitting and building houses in sims 3 havent played much in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  21. love sims games!!!

    followed!
    PS: Check out my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. SC2 aww yeah ! played it for quite a while, but currently i have no time as im playing apb reloaded

    ReplyDelete
  23. love starcraft 2, not played the custom maps though

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE Civ 5, i prefer to play as the japanese because of their military strength, nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks like a fun bunch of games there. I wish I was able to play Civ V, but for whatever reason I could not get it to work on my computer.

    ReplyDelete