Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Long Day

The school year is almost over, and some of my grades even had to be set today. Yet, there is 3-4 weeks until I can leave for the summer. Oral exams happen next week (not for me, read more here), and then we're just finishing up what may be left of classes.

About the title. Today I ended up having to run to biology, only to discover we were like seven out of thirty students. Many were gone because of exams or the trip with their gym class. So after spending an hour there I had like 3 hours with nothing before history, and then I had to wait 1 1/2 hr to get home. Fun times.

I brought my camera, and I'll probably come with an update late today with some new pictures!

Love, Rumi

8 comments:

  1. School is always fun, I finished college for the summer like three weeks ago. It's really nice but power through it, you got it. Looking forward to some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hated how they never just let you go home at those points. It is just a waste of time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a school grades' 'classification' procedure typical for continental Europe : P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had senior breakfast and then just went home xD home to the blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad school is out for me...not looking forwardas to going back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. got to love exams, earlyer out of school

    ReplyDelete