Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mittwoch - damn, those Germans and their logical weekdays!

It's Wednesday over here, and I'm almost halfway though the workload as well as the (school) week. Biology test went fine, despite my lack of sleep. Oh well, I'll sleep when I'm done with this school year.

One thing that interests me is the different school systems. As a Norwegian, I've got nothing but ONE(!) exam this year. It will be picked out at random(or, that's what they want us to think), and written exams will be announced Friday next week – Friday the 13th. Blah blah superstition blah blah. We'll see.

Going to see if I can get some sleep, will post something interesting later.
<3 Rumi 

20 comments:

  1. I have less than 2 months to my school ends, I'll have to do at least 1 exam, but I'm doing 3 so have more chance of getting a good grade so I can get in good college :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exam and sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your exam whatever it may be

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd kill for 1 exam a year. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your exam, I have 5 big ones next week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I start exams next Monday :|||| Good luck for yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wait wait wait. You've only got 1 exam? You lucky bastard, I have like 5.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun sleeping, I've got to start my work shift soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just one exam is quite lucky indeed here people are doing 5 as well.
    Grats on the biology test ! and the time for sleep will soon be at hand :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. One exam at random? As in you don't even know of the subject of it at first?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some countries have weird test systems. I think Australia is quite odd, depending on how good your school does as a whole, your grades can go up and down!

    ReplyDelete