Sunday, May 22, 2011

Obligatory 100 followers post

First of all, thanks a lot for the feedback on my pictures! It inspires me to keep taking more pictures.


Soon to be apples - nature is pretty impressive right?
As usual, the full shots are available at [deviantART] and [Flickr].
After less than a month in the blogger-business, I've managed to reach 100 followers. A big thanks to all of you, as I litterary coulnd't have done it without any of you! I hope I manage to keep a good pace, with fun and interesting updates. Once I figure out what I want to do with this blog.

So far, I've covered some games, daily life and photography. Unless you really hate any of the above, I'll probably keep the blog like this, and the name as well. I created the blog with the puropse of talking about games only, but I quickly noticed that I ran out of subjects to talk about.

To end this post I'd like to thank you all again, and feel free to leave ideas in the comments.

Love, Rumi

13 comments:

  1. I see you are at 101 now. Won't be long until the big 200!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog. It's cool to keep it the way you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. grats 100, now it's your turn hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pic,congrats with ur 100 followers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog - awesome shots! Keep it going ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I`ve a bit of a weird questions, where do you gaming girls hide, can`t find any around where I live! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I hope I can get that many followers...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good on you, can't wait til I get there.

    ReplyDelete