Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pro Icecream

How to make ice cream – (easy) liquid nitrogen edition!

For 20-30 people:
- 12(10 eggs)
- 200g sugar --- mix together
- 1L cream
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla-flavoured sugar
- Liquid nitrogen

Sorry, my phone camera sucks.
Safety: Wear gloves and do not expose yourself to the cold too much.

How-to:
  1. Mix together 10/12 eggs and 200g sugar. Add 1L of cream and 2 teaspoons of vanilla-flavoured sugar. Mix it all.
  2. Add the liquid nitrogen to a container. Make sure it can handle the cold, and protect yourself and those around you!
  3. Slowly add the liquid nitrogen and be sure to stir it well. Watch your fingers!
  4. Enjoy!
I'm going to be away until Friday/Saturday, and I'm therefore testing out the post scheduler. 

Rumi

19 comments:

  1. First!

    also where on earth I`d liquid nitrogen in europe? and wouldnt be it cheaper just to BUY ice cream? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Going to try this out within the next week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am assuming you can also add any flavoring you want before freezing. Where am I going to get Liquid Nitrogen, though... To the school lab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O I can make this while I game, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nom nom nom. might have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good I'll ask my bf to make one for me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luckily I always have liquid nitrogen at home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to make some ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha great, will try this out sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats so good, ive seen this done on TV before, looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. got some liquid nitrogen for me?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liquid nitrogen has much better purposes. Like for breaking stuff

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha, wow. It's probably easy to just buy ice cream, but not as fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. how easy is it to get liquid nitrogen? I really want to give this a go.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Every time I make icecream, it taste like shit. I hope this works...

    ReplyDelete
  16. There is a shop in town that serves square scoops of ice cream. I'm tempted to ask them to let me borrow some liquid nitrogen...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Square ice cream would be interesting...freeze dried astronaut ice cream is good too.

    ReplyDelete