Monday, May 9, 2011

Random rambling #2

Mondays... oh what if we just banned them. But then, would Tuesdays be as horrible as Mondays once were? Anyway, I decided to update my blog design a bit, criticism appreciated!

The Tales of Mere Existence site on YouTube just uploaded another video, and everyone should check it out. "Lev" is a great character that, I dare say, pretty much anyone can see themselves in. Since pretty much all my readers blog, or do otherwise creative work, I thought this video would be nice to show. I really love it along with the rest.

To know more, check out the artist's YouTube or homepage.

18 comments:

  1. Inspiration advice to the starving artist in us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Tuesday off work because I have to go to the hospital!!! YAAY!!! Monday was like a Friday for me this week.. except that I have to go back on Wednesday :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice design
    'Tales of Mere Existence' seems interesting, gonna watch now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog looks great! I'm not much of an artist and still found that amusing! Can be applied to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lev is awesome. The artwork in this video is pretty good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blog looks wicked! Very inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with u, if we "destroyed" mondays, then tuesdays wud take its place... this world =-="

    anyway nice video^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tuesdays would be as horrible as mondays, if mondays were 'banned' imo =)
    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was really interesting, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting, Inspirational, and cool new designs.I like.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fuck you world! Awesome video.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes, I love their videos. This very video is actually what made me start sketching again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the new look! And your ramblings.
    Please, if you know someone with the ability have them drop the banhammer on Mondays.

    http://awesomeexposed.blogspot.com/ for newest Assassins Creed news, check my new post!

    ReplyDelete