Friday, May 13, 2011

So, the blogger maintenance is over. Yay! Time for another post.

Because pictures enriches any blog post!
I got the exam info today, and guess what? I got German (written exam). Not my best subject by far, but it is at least better than a 15 minute presentation to be prepared in two days, and then talking freely in German with the examiner.

The exam is scheduled for the 19th – six days from now on. Only positive thing I can think of with that, is to get it over with. With any other subject I'd have more time to read.

SO, OVER TO SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!
May 17th is the constitution day of Norway. We celebrate our national day in a very special day, and it will be the topic of my next post.

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. I was so mad at the blog downtime. I just finished school FOREVER yesterday and I couldn't write about fun stuff. They timed it perfectly to make me mad

    ReplyDelete