Monday, May 30, 2011

Summing up the month

So it has been one month since I started blogging, and I've enjoyed it. Oh, no, no, I'm not quitting! I'm merely writing this to thank you all for reading, and supporting me. Without readers, I would probably have stopped May 2nd.
An old typewriter. Not what i use.

If you want me to write more about something specific that in the past caught your interest on the blog, just shout out in in the comments.

For now, I'll chill with an episode of Blue Exorcist. Don't spoil anything, This is the first one. I waited because I was hoping to find the manga on my «local» Outland store, but I had no luck.

Adding two more pictures, the first one was one of few I managed to take on the canooing trip. I was simply too afraid of dropping my phone into the water to even think of taking it out of my well protected pocket.


http://fav.me/d3hlr3u
http://fav.me/d3hlqmo - An old apple tree I used to play a lot around as a kid. Ohh the memories.


15 comments:

  1. New to your blog, and will be thumbing through some older posts. So far I like what I see!

    And for the water issues, they sell 'camera condoms' at stores for about $8 that waterproof vital spots, while still leaving the lens visible. I have used them on rafting trips before, and they work really well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started following to, I love these shots really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love those pictures, hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing you didn't stop : ) Writing is fun, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I moved around so much as a kid that i don't really have any sweet spot memories of my childhood. Just the people i was with in whatever state i lived in that year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll always be here for you! Interesting content makes for a loyal readership.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah just continue what your doing, I enjoy reading this blog. And the pictures are great too. Go out there and shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha yeap that pretty much sums it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good pictures. Don't thank us, I enjoy reading your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's my one month anniversary as well! Here is to another month of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love tree's that induce nostalgia, i have one at my old elementary school that brings alot back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love blogging, it is so rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great photos. It's amazing that you were able to revisit your childhood apple tree

    ReplyDelete