Monday, May 2, 2011

Zul'aman, Children's Week and biology, oh my!

Another awesome weekend is, sadly enough, over. Man, some (more!) vacation would be highly appreciated.

I completed the new zul aman earlier ,and it does have some new fun alterations, but nothing game-breaking. Also, they forgot to dust off the new bear mounts.

Children's Week started yesterday, and I ended up looking forward to it because of the new pets and opportunity to get the puppyman/fishy I was missing from the Dalaran quests... Got my menagerie achievement and some new cool pets (Legs and Scooter the Snail), so very happy about that.


Other than that, I've earned a good 3k gold on the new Winterspring Cub, reselling on AH from the vendor. In the start i got away with 600g profit for each, but now I get around 200g.

This week will be busy- Two big tests, some orals and freelance. I've also got to find a dress for this weekend.. sigh oh the worky-work.

9 comments:

  1. I do like your blog! very interesting!
    followed

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your opinion on the ZG alterations? I've been privatizing up some vanilla and ZG was so much fun before BC hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you thinka bout them bringing back the ZA bear mounts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Playing WoW does not make you a femgamer, it makes you a femnerd ;>

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how a busy week feels. Three test, three papers, one entire book to read, and yet I'm wasting so much time online. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post makes me want to buy a gamecard and start playing on my Druid again

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always hated not having enough time during the day to enjoy WoW :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with the new wow dungeon!

    ReplyDelete